Tuesday, September 30, 2014

75 Movies! 31 Days! Assured Insanity!

The spirits of pumpkin flavored everything and hoodie weather have taken hold of me once again and I've decided that I need to watch as many horror movies in October as humanly possible. My goal this year is to watch 75 horror movie that I haven't seen before. This averages to roughly 2 or 3 movies a day and although that will definitely be a challenge, I feel like it's a challenge that I'm ready to face head on! I will try to update the blog every day with the movies I watch and a little something about how I liked or did not like them. The beer scale will remain in effect and as with last time, if I watch a video nasty it will receive it's own separate entry. I barely reached 50 last time so I'm not entirely sure I'll make it to 75, but I'll certainly have fun trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment