Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Halloween Marathon

It's been a while since I posted anything, and I was considering whether or not I would try to top last October's massive undertaking of 75 horror movies I hadn't seen before. Ultimately I decided that I wouldn't have time this year for that many movies, but I still wanted to do something. So I've decided that for the month of October this year I will watch and review all of the movies in the Halloween franchise, including the Rob Zombie remakes. It should be noted that last time I watched it, I actually really enjoyed Rob Zombie's Halloween 2. This will be ten movies total that I'm covering with an average of about two movies a week. Now I know that ten movies is not impressive and that this is a franchise that's been covered a million times (probably better) on other blogs. However I'm hoping that maybe I can bring a little something new to the reviews, or that at the very least you can watch me struggle to defend Zombie's H2, which many people regard as indefensible. Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment